to our website.
The company Falkon has been producing specialized electronics since 1992. Our company was the first in the world, that started to supply the market with electronic ignitions
controlled by processor.
More than 25 000 ignitions of outstanding quality and reliability have been made and used to our customers' satisfaction.
All types of ignitions made by Falkon are in accordance with European standards.
18. 11. 2010 - Attention!!! Change phone No. FALKON office.
20. 10. 2010 - Technical problem until 1. 11. 2010 with tel. and fax contact. Please use e-mail.
15. 03. 2009 - Company FALKON electronic is official sponsor 1st. BIG Airplane Model Competition Show
30. 09. 2008 - We have now started to produce radial ignitions for 5 and 7 cylinder engines.
27. 05. 2008 - Restored cooperate with company ZDZ modelmotor s.r.o.
13. 05. 2008 - Initiated cooperate with new company VALACH MOTORS s.r.o..
01. 05. 2008 - We have now started to produce new product Small onboard display which allows to measure: motohours, batteries voltage (real value and memory for mininum value during last flight). RPM (real value and memory for maximum value) and temperature ( real value and memory for maximum value).
27. 03. - 30. 03. 2007 - a new kind of ignition will introduced in RC model helicopter at 15th International Trade Fair of Electrotechnics and Electronics AMPER 2007 in Prague. Location Hall 4, stand C5.
16. 01 2006 - We have now started to produce FALKON ignitions for Titan engines (ZG45SL, ZG62SL and Titan ZG80B) which can be bought at Toni Clark practical scale GmbH (www.toni-clark.com).
09. 01. 2006 - Now we are preparing spark plug cap for a 1/4-32 spark plug same size as standard glow plugs are fully metal coated and have high quality resistor which enhances protection againts RFI.
30. 08. 2005 - We have now started to produce special FALKON ignitions for RCS engines, and MOKI engines.
25. 05. 2005 - tests of new ignitions for all of the Desert Aircraft engines ( DA - 50 - R, DA - 100 and DA - 150 ) have been successfully finished. The ignition is "plug in & play", so there is no necessity to adjust it. The spark plug covers for NGK CM-6 spark plugs are fully metal coated and have high quality resistor which enhances protection againts RFI.
05. 03. - 08. 04. 2005 - a new kind of ignition was introduced in "open version" at 13th International Trade Fair of Electrotechnics and Electronics AMPER 2005 in Prague.
17. 03. - 20. 03. 2005 - a new kind of ignition was introduced to public at 11th Fastination Modellbau in Seinshaim.